SCIO IOT Board
Mounted on the board are:
a. 3 LEDs (green, blue, and white)
b. One RGB LED (can make thousands of colors)
c. Two light sensors (take light measurements 100,000 times per second)
d. A temperature sensor (how hot or cold is it in here?)
The board also includes:
• A three axis accelerometer (can measure acceleration and gravity)
• Two push buttons (can trigger any program or action)
• Four easy-connect “rings” to connect to external devices (no soldering required!)
• Microcontroller Chip (runs the board, this is the brain)
• Second Microcontroller chip (handles communications with the PC)
• USB cable Connection (so you can write programs that go onto the board as well as use the the power of your PC).
• Expansion connections (no soldering necessary)
With SCIO you can also work with media – make sounds, play music, show pictures, show videos. Run programs on the PC, connect with the Cloud. Graph data automatically, work with files.